visualization is key.

the other night i was advising my homey jason to videotape a lot of the recording sessions with his artists. you know, for when he (or we lol) makes it big and they might need the footage for a documentary. what did i say? "never-before-seen footage of goodlife's early recordings"? and like I said to him, dream big, nigga. lol.


i really do believe that sometimes daydreaming and thinking big makes you see what you really want and makes you want it even more. run on? anyway, i think it pushes people to really work for it. why do u think i flip my magazine to a page with a 49 year old julia louise dreyfus who's got the rockin body when i'm on the treadmill? she's almost 50, son!


and so j, this is why i feel you're going to make it: when i'm working on the goodlife website/graphics, i picture myself being in a photography studio (with the disgustingly stylish outfit, the glasses and a bad ass pair of loubotin booties of course lol), sitting behind the photographer directing the shot. this photo is going on someone's album cover #3 (sam, bdb, or goonie... pick one lol). then my assistant comes up to me to ask me to approve the images for a slideshow for an album release party. that's right, i got an assistant, homey haha. then i get a bbm (cuz i know you're gonna force the entire goodlife camp to run on blackberry) from you that you just finised a hot track and i HAVE to hear it.

sick huh? you're gonna call me a nerd for that but whatever, it helps me squeeze out the creative juice. so that's where i am. can you see it? picture something like that on your side of this project and you'll want it even worse.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...