updates & bullsh*t

before i get started, i'd just like to say that my weekend definitely made up for my crappy week of being sick. i got to spend time with some old friends and of course the VIP. i got to eat awesome food that i've been craving (i have to go back to san soo gab san for the bbq....mmmm). i would post the food pics on here but all of those are on facebook. but anyway... of course, let's not forget the pacquiao fight. that was a whole case of whoop ass right there.

so friday i had lunch with my bernz... always a fun time. we ate at tampopo because i was craving ramen (i'm always craving noodle soup) and we always eat japanese. for real, korean next time. after lunch we ended up shopping for "face crap" cuz for some reason both of our faces were working against us. fucking breakouts. ugh. anyway so we went to the face shop at hmart because i wanted to pick up some of those sheet masks that i keep reading about. i saw them at walgreens for 2 for $5 the night before but i knew they'd be cheaper and they would have a bigger selection at hmart. so we went and i picked up the pearl sheets for clearer skin. i'll talk about them towards the end of this entry. after that, we went to target to buy skin toner. we ended up just getting the oil of olay one for $3 cuz we were to lazy to stand there and pick. I also ended up getting yellow nail polish (i have like 3 of them and i hate the way the yellow comes out, i hope this one turns out good) and a couple of studio tools eyeshadow brushes. they're aight. i'm still mourning the loss of my precious posh dual ended crease/blender brush. so sad. seriously, that bitch disappeared into thin air. anyways, it was a fun day. the girl is a ball of energy. like her "normal" would be my "hyper. ridiculous.

friday night, sherwin and i stayed in cuz we were still sick. plus, modern warfare came out so he bought it and played while i worked on some graphics. i'm telling you, being able to be in the same room and not do the same thing is a sign of a good relationship. after his playing the game and my staring at the monitor made our headaches bigger, we caught up on our curb episodes. i can't wait for the reunion episode. saturday afternoon i finally got to go to san soo gab san for korean food. i was happy. we picked up winston from his brother's place. nice relaxing afternoon with my boys =)

last night of course was FIGHT NIGHT *does the tinikling*. rod and i ended up going to a bar called four shadows. we thought we'd be getting there early at 7:30 cuz it wasn't the main even yet. wrong. it was packed and we couldn't get a table. good thing i ended up spotting this corner by a ledge so we would at least have somewhere to rest our drinks. we also ended up getting food. we got tater tots at first which was ok cuz i mean, i didn't mind supporting the basket. later on we got the mini-burgers and shit got complicated. we had to borrow a tray and rest it on an empty trash can that was next to us. yes, it was that packed. anyway, great fight. i'm not going to write about it cuz you can youtube it, yahoo it, and espn it so... there. let's just say all the screaming i did scared the guy behind me who was rooting for cotto. also all that screaming was not good for my throat. after that, we went to sherwin's house where everyone was faded and happy. great night. stop hiding, mayweather.

ok so about this face thing... i've been breaking out on my cheeks it's really annoying. My skin looks like shit. It's my own fault though because I'llt ake care of my skin for like 2 weeks til it clears up and then I'll neglect it. The way I take care of my skin is just lots of water and avoiding bad food which i should be doing regardless but let's not discuss it. anyway, i don't even really have a skin regimen. i just take off my eyemakeup and the rest of my face just waits til the morning shower. LOL I KNOW, I KNOW!!! anyway so now i'm making an effort. i'm using the st. ives apricot scrub (which i used when i was younger), olay toner, and olay beauty fluid. AND i picked up those sheet masks from the face shop. i used on friday night and #1, it felt and smelled soooo good. i love cold things on my face so i relaxed with it on. i actually even dozed off for a few minutes. after taking it off, my skin was a little on the sticky side but after a few more minutes (i guess after all the product sunk into my pores) my skin was sooo soft. i didn't even use a moisturizer cuz i wasn't sure if i'm supposed to. anyway, i woke up the next morning and my breakout was half gone, the little bumps were flat, and even my pores seemed smaller. i'm gonna use it regularly.... probably like twice a week. i wish i took a before pic cuz after just 2 days of paying attention to my skin, it's already noticeably clearer. YAY.

anyways, that's all for now. holy shit, this became longer than i wanted. toodles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...