updateroni.

Hi. So I'm updating because this homey of mine, Vee (wuttup, gangsta? prodigeez, holler. bdfu.), has inpired me to post more. I swear, I've been getting inspiration from every direction lately.

Anyway, I'm expecting to have a lot more content for you guys (all three of you readers) since I got a couple projects coming up. One of which I posted a preview of in my previous post. By the way, I might be scrapping that image just because I'm a perfectionist when I actually care about something. You know how I do. Back to the drawing boards.

Oh and yes, I'm always saying how I only have 3 readers and shit because it's true. I only have 3 readers that I know of. I mean I'm hoping I have more but that's highly unlikely. I guess even on the internet, I'm socially retarded. It's my fault I guess, since my blogging has become more restrictive than when I was younger. I used to write anything and everything and not care. I used to be so open. I guess now I think too much and actually take into consideration that there are just some things that you can't put on a blog. I don't know where I'm going with this. Just trying to fill this text area lol.

In other news, my co-worker is acting particularly bitchy today. He must be on his rag or something. That's right, I said HE. Okaaaaay *snaps*

I'm gonna do my awesome weekend recap later when I get home. Toodle. Oo.

Damn, I haven't heard this song in a minuto caliente. J-j-jigga.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...