people in glass houses, i swear!

I have this co-worker, let's call him... J. This motherfucker is the first one to point out when other people aren't doing their work. He is the first one to go up in the supervisor's office talkin bout "she fell asleep during her shift". He is the trick ass bitch who is the first to complain when the orders aren't entered.

Yet, he has been watching RuPaul's Drag Race all fucking day while I'm sitting here entering ALL the orders, taking ALL the calls and running on virtually no sleep. Then when he sees me with the headphones (correction, ONE earphone in cuz the other ear is for the phone), he wants to give me the side eye like I'M slackin. Girlfriend, please.

The worst part is, everyone he's ever tricked on thinks it's ME goin up in the office to complain.


Damn it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...