ibetcha i can! err... maybe.

So my boyfriend and I bet that I would lose an X number of pounds by December. We made this bet like 2 months ago. TWO MONTHS AGO. I've already lost a good amount but I'm gonna need to step up my game if I'm gonna win. Problem is, I'm sorta lacking in the motivation department. It seems as if I'm really not motivated to do anything lately. I have a couple of goals that I need to meet by december:

1. Lose that weight and win the damn bet

2. Get a new job because this one pays so shitty AND they're making me work ALL the holidays. Yeah, apparently us night-shifters don't deserve a Christmas or NYE. Well, FUCK THAT.

Anyways, so I'm betting MYSELF that I could reach these goals. I need to motivate myself more. So I had this great idea of posting up little motivational quotes around my apartment. Anyone got any good ones?

And something totally off subject, I want a Long Champ bag =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...