a little bit of everything.

I don't really have a specific topic to blog about today so this is all over the place.

First of all, the Insanity work out program I blogged about down there... umm FAIL. Well not really... I mean I could do it, just not in my apartment I guess. I tried to do the Fit Test which is a bunch of exercise moves that you do for 1 minute and you do as many reps as you can. Well, I got through half of it but when I did the the first of the suicide jumps... holy mother of mercy! My feet slipped all the way back and this crazy pulling type of pain went all the way up my spine! So I let my self plop to the floor as opposed to trying to recover with my feet and fucking up my back. It's my floors, I guess. Too slippery. I guess I'll have to stick with the Turbo Jam until I get a rug or something.

Moving on...

I've been feeling kind of bipolar lately... I mean like mood swings up the ass for real. One minute I'm all happy, feeling good... then I'm all emo and sensitive (I mean, I actually fucking cried over something someone said on FACEBOOK. umm wtf, Marie? To be fair, what the douchebag said really wasn't cool. And we're supposed to be friends? well, "friends", I just thought that guy could never be, in a million years, that mean) ... then I'm all angry and just want to yell at everyone. I know, that's scary-sounding. I really don't know what the fuck is going on. I feel like I have some sort of hormonal imbalance thing going on. I just need to maybe find my center again and chill the fuck out cuz all this mood swinging is fucking exhausting. Perhaps it's because I've been laying off the bud lately. HAHA. That's a good thing though, isn't it?

There was more I wanted to say and pictures I wanted to share but I'm tired now and super-hungry. So, laters.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...