smell ya later, 2010.

in no particular order:

  • winston month
  • meetings with rox
  • k&m monday fun days
  • gutterfly nights with kay & mari
  • "go to bed, jason!" (sorry for the millionth time)
  • foodie adventures with my favorite foodie partner, you know who you are
  • hiromi's
  • fucking shit up with wacktacula (when he got home)
  • drunken skype
  • the abbey. bradley. dear summer. goodlife.
  • nightmare on elm street. friday the 13th. halloween. movie nights.
  • hanging out with my lazy (but smokin hot) best friends, lisi & rubi
  • the bone thugs show
  • random papa roach show
  • lunches with bern. smokes with jun. days of unemployment.
  • ate jie
  • baby noah =)
and my absolute favorite thing about 2010:

igniting new friendships and extinguishing old drama. this year wasn't all that great. infact, some parts of it made me want to die a million deaths but it wasn't all terrible. i'm truly thankful for all the people i met this year (and trust me, that was a lot) and all the friends that stuck with me. you guys helped me survive and i love you. and i'm also thankful that some people from my past and i were able to put everything behind us and start fresh (or the closest to fresh as possible). like the wise and illustrious kayleigh once told me "we're all just on this planet to meet and learn from each other" she's absolutely right. so everybody love everybody.

so a big thank you and a big fuck you to 2010 at the same time.

2011 is gonna be the shit


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...