day 1: a mug & 15 fun facts fo' dat ass

taken in the bathroom at kayleigh's bday... then sent to someone speci -- who's aight =P

01. i got my name because my dad's middle name is marie

02. i came here from the philippines when i was 8. that's right, i'm an import.

03. i speak fluent tagalog. i can turn that accent on and off like a light switch.

04. i'm an excellent cook, but i can't bake for shit.

05. i listen to gangsta rap when i work out (it makes me run faster lol).

06. tetris junkie (the only video game i'll play... well besides the super mario bros games). sometimes i play it when i'm pissed at the world.

07. i find a way to incorporate my favorite quotes from movies and t.v. shows into my daily conversations

08. i can't sleep without a blanket. even when it's hot... just stick a foot out. c'mon, you know it works. lol

09. i love chicago too much to move (even though i keep saying i'm going to)

10. i'd rather text than call. i'm one of those assholes that won't pick up a call then text 2 minutes later "yo, did you call me?"

11. i have a small nike dunk collection (it used to be this big sneaker collection but i sold them off when i needed money. sad, i know but that's a different post)

12. i get teary-eyed when people win game shows or sports championships

13. my way of dealing with things is cracking jokes

14. my most cherished posession is a stuffed monkey that my mom's nun friend gave me when i came to chicago. his name is jordan (yep, after mj)

15. i'm still friends with my first love



boo ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...