it's motherfuckin' friday.

thank you, baby jesus. this week was kind of reaaaally long. long like going to hopleaf with the goodlife fam feels like 3 weeks ago and that was last friday. oh the situations i put myself in this week. *sigh* i had a great birthday though... for the most part. but that was my own fault. anyway, it was fun and beautifully reckless. pics soon.

oh, tonight is goonie's performance at club v. if you're in chicago, come by. if you know me personally, hit me up. let's go! here's the flyer (made by yours truly)




this post really doesn't have any substance, i know. except for the gooniej/goodlife thing. i just wanted to say i'm thankful this motherfuckin week is over. happy friday!

off to see my bernz for our weekly jess cafe! yeah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...