craterface!

My skin is on some motherfucking bullshit right now. I don't know what happened! I broke out on the lower half of my face. And I have this nasty pimple right where the skin of my lip and face skin meets and it is the most painful thing I've ever had on my face!
I got all paranoid about it too so I researched that motherfucker and it IS in fact (thank goodness) just a pimple. It just hurts and I want to cry so bad!

It started when I started using the Dove beauty bar to wash my face. Needless to say, I'm no longer using that. Also, my diet has been slipping. I need to get back on my salads and water all day, everyday... ASAP because this face thing is torture. Oh and stressing the fuck out isn't helping me.

If anyone out there has any suggestions, help me please! It hurts!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...